Saturday, October 20, 2007

Easton Sv12 Softball Reviews

Go fuck myself is an act of blood and I'm bleeding

South Africa won the Rugby World Cup and he deserved it.

Look at the stars as long as I can. A Puntica seen shooting stars too big even in October. Only when it's cold you're in the car to look at because you're in the middle of the country wet and cold but if you look at the plays of DT Awake which as everyone knows is an album in autumn, and autumn's cold. The cold does not make it any less sad Space dye vest, just remember that some people even if they are established in the list of debtors, and flee abroad to avoid paying, taking as an excuse that they have always lived abroad, and they also disappear without a trace.

These days celebrate the tenth anniversary since I started listening to Dream Theater's Awake.

go hear live music is beautiful. Go hear live music definitely puts me in a bad mood. If I find a group that has a drummer who does same things that I do know I can not help wondering why he's on stage and I fucking on a bench to look like a jerk. I've said at other times probably, but maybe people are not careful.

Last week I was going to put on the cemetery. Meeting two Jehovah's Witnesses. An old woman stoned and a girl who was thinking of something else, probably to get those cocks Moroccan park in its various holes. The old woman stops me and labored voice says, "a young man, finally, here you can also see you still be interested because 'S 'THE PROBLEM THAT WE MUST PROTECT OUR CHILDREN . I
elegant suit and tie I was adjusting my Omega Speedmaster. Do their audience time to tie the strap of steel, then answer candidly: "Lord, you see there is a problem, I worship the devil."
Then I take and I'm leaving. Reactions: the girl continued to count dicks blessed, and the old answers: "a young man, finally, here you can also see you still be interested because 'S 'THE PROBLEM THAT WE MUST PROTECT OUR CHILDREN . Do you
.

is not true that I love the devil. But blaspheme God, I do it with modesty and without profit.

Sometimes I try to do new things. For example, I tried to make the queer but I is not coming very well, you see that there are no doors. For some months I began to be a journalist. That one is better, so better that I came to the conclusion that people like me to piss in the Riotta culo.Me Riotta angry with him because when Guzzanti demonstrated the poor quality of our newscasts, so here he is taken if the male.Gli to piss in the ass because I can tell, I do not take a penny plus I am an engineer, not a journalist. But he uninformed, it takes a lot of money, made of fine schools to be a journalist ... in short, someone had to try to do something.

Sometimes they are caring and try to do something when I see that there is need.

Go buy the fucking magazine where I write! At least understand something of what happening around you.

I'd like to know how many people who then voted for the Prodi government is now ashamed of having done so. For example the question of having a minister of criminal justice. One example of many.
I would also like to know what the excuse of those who are ashamed of it.

I'd also have the courage to stop. A little 'to everything, of course. Story things now, and I do not even committed to do so. What a dreary prose. I see the bad pass, I do nothing, sometimes I get close to me to sign an autograph. I have a poster of evil in the room above the bed. Beside the posters of Catiline. I'm a fan of evil. I am lazy to write a definition of evil, however, is not only what you think. And 'even more. There let it creep into the consciousness. Get the inside with silver-framed photo of the well, put it on the mantelpiece in the living room next to the photo in silver frame of evil, you sit on the couch, you watch them, watch them, but maybe you fall asleep if you wake up are them and then watch them, watch them, watch them, watch them.
And then you're not.
NOTHING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment