Sunday, July 12, 2009

How To Get Rid Of An Overbite

Farewell, farewell. Andrea Consigli

I have heard that Francesco Bolzoni, my little inter boy,  has just transfered to Genoa. It is really make me sad.
I knew that someday he will go, but it is too soon. This is a big chance to him.
Now I never say "I hope On day you can come back to your home. "Be'coz It is too dificult, and maybe no nesesario anymore.
Farewell.

BOLZONI THE HUNT FOR A CHANCE
GENOA - Francesco Bolzoni, born and raised in Lodi in the youth's importance, he turned twenty a couple of months. It would be a great promise in ramp launch, except that, from the springboard, the boy has already had to throw: "San Siro Champions League round eighteen. An incredible feeling. " Beloved in ten against PSV and the boy in the front row with his teeth to defend the 2-0 Inter. But the best was yet to come: the holder to win in Eindhoven and farm, this versatile midfielder who can sew and dab. Many victories in track record at youth level and a presence in Serie A that allows him to claim the title of fresh sample of Italy. Now, Genoa: "I could not ask for more. Crespo find myself, great person, and fellow-21. But above all, find another great coach, at ease with the young. I want to show my worth since the retreat: my hope is to stay. " Neustift in the arduous sentence.

BOLZONI: "Valuing Young GASP"
GENOA - Francesco Bolzoni crosses the threshold of Villa Rostan. It 's a young atypical enthusiasm by first time combines a clear idea and a lot of determination. It will be the effect of mother nature, but the past will not help to Appiano Gentile training of the boy. Debut in Serie A and back to back in the Champions League against PSV Eindhoven, earning even a coat as a starter in the middle of the phenomena and established standards. Naturally grow in a highly competitive environment, but Francis did not forget have much to learn: "The ability to be coached by a coach like Gasperini was decisive for my transfer to Genoa. I know it is great to work with younger people, which is not always easy in senior football. " But upon arrival in rossoblù there's another little secret: "Before coming here I talked a lot with Crespo: We are best friends and this also shows the greatness of man, able to listen to even the most young people. We thought it would be wonderful to continue to play together ...".

another...

Moretti go to the same team, Genoa.
I am a valencia fan, I always like to see him in our left back. The past 4 years. maybe CHE is not very good(ok, it's very bad, i could say), he never changed, always played well, worked hard, stable. I trust him.
Now it's time to say goodbye. I am so happy for him that he can come home and Genoa, a good team for him.
Farewell, Emi. Gracias & Grazie. I will miss you molto molto.

MORETTI: "SONO MOLTO MOTIVATO"
GENOVA - Dopo le visite mediche di rito Emiliano Moretti fell into place to finalize the details of its membership (pictured with Tim Salucci): "Just do not lose the habit ... From a beautiful seaside city to another. " But how much were you want to return to Italy after the successful experience in Valencia? "Too much and I'm delighted to be landed here in Genoa, a great team no doubt that last season he played the best football in Italy. I wanted to Genoa and I arrived. " Between a doctor and the other we wanted to immediately credit information Gasperini, "I have a great desire to put at the disposal of the coach, I've heard fine. I can play without problems both central and outside. With him I have not had the opportunity to speak directly with the president and so instead I loaded buckshot. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment