Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oc Md Houses For Rent For Senior Week

The suicide bombers of oral hygiene.

Today I am going to the dentist, a thousand years since the last inspection. I go there for a problem of hypersensitivity.
Among other things, we are there as an assistant 10 years ago my friend, so kind and friendly (it is now a fact, those who I know tend to have good memories of me to even 10 years away) and the thing that bothers me a little humble in front of the dentist's normal, but also do it in front of a person I know ...
However, the dentist examines your mouth and tells me: "Ah ok, your teeth are clean. CLEAN SO THAT THE FURY OF THE POLISH LAVARTELI you consumed. IDIOT. SO GO AHEAD AND YOU DESTROY THEM. NOW YOU sit here and TI tell us how to LAVARTELI "and has made me a lesson on how we brush our teeth, as if I were a child: (

I fell the urge to brush my teeth ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment