Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wholesale Decorative Pillows

beautiful video

rigraziare particularly in recent days told me through livejournal, which you can find this video on you tube ..

This Papillon D'Amour by Nicolas Provost, we did see a lesson, and tried unsuccessfully to download it or buy it on the internet but nothing. E 'is an example of how a simple mirror effect on a sequence of a Kurosawa film, some loops, and a relentless soundtrack, Possoni create something magical. If someone
lands in northern Europe you will find a copy that I know makes a welcome gift.

I wanted to thank my friend
such a Neil Gaiman, who in turn told him another friend, this
Mc Kean ..
And I wanted to thank those of professor tattered showed it to me, long before he slaughtered and their two, and on a projector screen ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment