Monday, March 5, 2007

Salomon Contagrip Technical Hiking Boots

tabula rasa electrified

. .. finally someone has noticed that Friday was my birthday
(of course, relatives
close and some of my friends that sometimes it is as if they were, do not count,
obvious) and even I was pleased to receive greetings from the land of elves green
or less away ..

among people who frequent a bit 'and maybe you vaguely invited to the celebration of your birthday a few weeks before, or last year, or sometime in the year, and that
daily treat you as a friend
few have noticed if
and this year I decided not sbadierarlo around, like last year, because now

are twenty-five because it does not matter so much because maybe
so you understand more about the people around you

I'm not here to tell you about the performance of my birthday dinner, I'm not here to tell you where and what we ate, to tell you things like, my friend instead of pull my ears ripped twenty-five hair
are not here to tell you What have I done, word for word, I speak to my sense of responsibility in the achievement of the twenty-fifth birthday, my new perspective of advancing age, the stages that I have fought and those who still are waiting for me, what I want to do or not now

Garfunkel's song I heard on the radio
and I liked it a bit, although I found it a bit pretentious
and perhaps looking for an easy effect will
crazy because I often see them around, maybe because they are not part of everyone for the rest of the year people forget that there is suffering, why do not you believe in
possibility of defining someone mad, excluding it from a company that does not have anything healthy, or at least one mental health under which wants to distance itself from crazy.
sanremo I knew who won, but not because I was interested to know in any way,
I have no idea who the others who won it the runners do not watch it because soassai
sanremo


today a friend of mine phoned to greet me
I and his brother were born the same day, a year or two away,
but he could not call because I was in Prague for business
my birthday here, in Bohemia
while everything is still, motionless ..


not tell you how to get where we went to celebrate my birthday, I
the beauty of a place that is a stone's throw from here, which was also home to a Nazi internment camp, which is
the middle of nowhere and antennas, radar, aircraft are not

nememno here to list the gifts that I received, or that I would receive it for recrimianre


are only here to tell you how the idea that time flows at the same speed everywhere
on which the concept of simultaneity,
fundamental to the conception of a market that is global and
in which trade takes place in real time
and simultaneously on the entire surface of our planet is an illusion


and is not a recent discovery
even on my floor space-which is commonly recognized as anachronistic
...
a caravan of cars in the middle of nowhere no one follows my
acorge of writing that stands out in a clear block letters in white paint on an electrical substation yards, still in operation - not far from one of the largest U.S. bases in Italy, where it is well known, are still placed strategic nuclear warheads, for the eventuality of having to respond appropriately and promptly if the Soviets attack us - and nobody blinks passing a written and stays there, defying
physical and chemical limits, if not geopolitical, according to the which should perhaps have already collapsed in times of ebb and reshuffle, saying
,
and says,
with the tightness of the typical speech of people of my shares
REGAN EXECUTIONER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment