Monday, December 18, 2006

Stores That Have Laywaway

Coming back to life ...


This dead journal was too sad for me. XD And then I have an intense life in livejournal because here are many of my friends and communities. So I thought this lj could become my sketchblog (wow, sounds professional!)!*_* By the way, thanks to 

[info] kijomi   that taught me how to put the header on the top of the page. It isn't absolutely necessary, I know, but it's so cute!!;O; Anyway my real blog is Ocean Gypsy , here I'll post only my scribblings.
But we can start immediately with two previews from the next pages of The Society
and the new Bloody Moon Pilot Edition . I hope you'll like them! ^ _ ^
Come on, this was too ugly livejournal dead. XD Not to mention that I have a life livejournaliana very intense, I .* _ * So I thought this could be my sketchblog. It 's so easy! * _ * A proposal through


[info] kijomi who taught me to put the header. Not that I felt terribly missing, but so is the cutest lj .* _ * However my real blog is Ocean Gypsy . Here only to bump into my doodles.
But we can begin immediately with a nice preview of the forthcoming tables
The Society and even a little something from the new Bloody Moon Pilot Edition . I hope you like ^ _ ^


From The Society


From Bloody Moon Pilot Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment