Friday, November 19, 2004

Alcatel Crystal Unlock

. Meg Ryan! Ally is back

~ Meg Ryan for 43 years, born in 1961.
Happy birthday, but I can not stand it anymore. And to think that I found it pretty nice and sweet once ( City of Angels, You've Got Mail ) ... but after In The Cut I just fall down! Apart from the horrible film, I find it humiliating for an actress of her caliber (he has a record of all respect among the Hollywood stars!) To have * * Dress from Nicole Kidman just because the director liked the main character was played by the Moulin Rouge rather than Meg .. in short, make the spare wheel so obviously!
Oh well, my favorite Meg is no doubt that the film was hailed as the actress Harry Met Sally, where there's that famous scene I remember a bit 'all:) * gift * We
its quote: "It Would be really great if people Would Realize That stars are only The Same people with weaknesses and flaws, not immaculate idols. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment